Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
- Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics, and more to the fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has experience in working with multiple stakeholders, and can analyze the needs, and requirements. This person acts as the key actor between the Customer Teams and the Engineering team. The successful candidate will gather information and drive discussions with the Product Owner and/or Business Partners to understand the process and problem, analyze the needs, requirements and will brainstorm solution scenarios. S/he will document processes and confirm the final documents with the stakeholders.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Business Analyst, to
- Interact with end-users and fully understand their needs by retrieving feedbacks.
- Have a deep understanding of customer problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with cross teams, especially Engineering, Design, and Business teams, with the agile (scrum) working methodology, to define, design, and ship new features in coordination with these teams.
- Work with UX/UI team to build products considering user experience, information architecture etc, using a design thinking approach.
- Write user stories with clear acceptance criteria, work with test engineers to define test cases according to these criteria and follow all test processes closely to be sure about product quality.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new features to maximize product functionality
- Produce documentation and training to support stakeholders.
- Facilitate and support product backlog management.
- Work in a cross-functional team in an agile (scrum) environment to define, design, and ship new features in coordination with the Engineering and business teams
- Perform requirement analysis
What Qualifications and Skills Do You Need?
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 3-4 years of experience with a similar job description
- Have a strong technical ability and experience in SaaS and B2B product-related fields
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills.
- Excellent understanding of technical integration paths (API’s)
- Analysis experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Experienced in agile methodologies, and familiarity with Jira, Scrum, and Confluence.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish
- Passionate, optimistic, energetic, curious, creative, motivated, eager to learn