Business Unit Manager
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant
and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform
Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees;
provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience
with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior, engaging
with them, and resolving issues faster.
Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices
to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics, and more to the fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what is happening at Pisano…
- We are funded
by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth
through our successful & proven business model around
Europe and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Business Unit Manager who has extensive experience in developing relationships with clients to acquire new business and network with existing customers to retain and expand their business.
You will be;
Responsible for managing client accounts in the most efficient way to generate sales for the business. This involves researching business opportunities; generating leads, setting up meetings; attending conferences, trade shows, networking, and corporate events.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with the clients, once the business is secured, making yourself available to handle concerns, and building the clients’ trust to make sure they ensure customer loyalty.
Reporting directly to Global Sales Director.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Business Unit Manager, to
Develop sales plans to cover the assigned accounts effectively and efficiently.
lead qualification and conversion from interested accounts assigned by the management.
Logically prospect and generate new contractual relationships with accounts.
inside sales activities with limited travel requirements (<5%).
accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
HubSpot (or a similar CRM) and Basecamp (or similar project management software) with accurate customer and pipeline data on a daily basis.
Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
Actively involved in the management of the closed accounts during the first contract period and take strong responsibility on upsell, cross sell, and renewal.
Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Company Executives, Partners, Development and Customer Success, etc.
To exceed quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Pisano solutions into assigned accounts.
What Skills Do You Need?
A successful Business Unit Manager is a self-motivated individual who can perform at optimal levels under pressure. You must be an original thinker that can offer ideas about generating new sales and effectively deal with people to maintain customer satisfaction.
Core Skills: These core skills are essential to secure a job as a Business Unit Manager:
- Advanced sales skills, which includes the ability to market and close the sale of an offering
- Negotiation skills to secure accounts at a profit
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with clients over the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Analytical skills to judge the current market and the competition in order to set accurate pricing
- Knowledge of mathematics and accounting to prepare budgets and expense reports
What Qualifications Do You Need?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
- B2B sales, SaaS, or sales account management experience in Enterprise Software (preferably in CRM, ERP or Contact Centre) with successfully managing & developing sales accounts and channels.
- Proven track record of overachievement and driving sales growth in a business.
- Experience in Pipeline Management, Projection, and Budgeting.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence
- Thought Leadership
- “Talk Less Listen More” Approach