Channel Sales Manager
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around
Europe and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager who achieves sales and profit goals by selling goods and services through resellers/channels.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Channel Sales Manager, to
Identify, recruit and develop channel partners committed to selling Pisano products.
Manage potential partners through the entire sales process, including sales, call preparation, discovery, presentations, negotiating, and contracting.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
Increase revenue from partner sources through a leverage partnering model.
Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts.
Educate partners in Pisano commercial services and practices.
Maintain an understanding of Pisano technology and articulate Pisano value propositions to partners and their customers.
Manage internal and external channel programs and coordinate internal resources and communication.
Manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople throughout channel partner sales organizations.
Assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates.
What Qualifications and Skills Do You Need?
Experience working with senior decision-makers.
5+ years of experience with channel partners and complex channel relationships (referral sale, co-sale, resale).
2+ years prior experience managing channel programs for a software company (SaaS) especially for any CRM, Call Centre, Marketing Technology SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute channel partner development and channel partner marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Proven sales ability including pricing, relationship building and management, and consultative selling.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently within company policy, targets, and budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence and Dedication
- Good Listener