Content Marketing Specialist
Pisano is ascaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 20+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are seeking a Content Marketing Specialist
who will be a contributor to the development of Pisano Content Strategy and execution of industry content across multiple channels with Marketing Manager. This role will own the Pisano content strategy, editorial calendar, and content deliverables for the website, our contributions to internal and external blogs, organic or paid social media and email campaigns. As the owner and co-worker of these channels, this individual will be responsible for tracking and monitoring channel performance such as SEO or content impressions, This role will also be responsible for writing, thought leadership content, event material, customer case studies, newsletters, and e-books, creating deliverables to promote and amplify the right content to the right audiences, across multiple channels.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
Be the owner of all Pisano Marketing Content across all channels (Website, Landing pages, content projects and interactive content, blog, events & webinars, newsletters and email nurture campaigns, customer case studies, e-books, white papers, and other industry thought leadership content, corporate, branding, and sales content, social media, video, visual, podcast, and other new media)
Be the owner of the content calendar and inventory in alignment with marketing calendar.
Contribute content marketing strategy based on business objectives, target markets, inputs from internal teams, research, and customer engagement metrics
Closely monitor, analyses and report channel and content performance
Research, ideate and identify new content ideas for demand generation campaigns, optimization opportunities, new topics, and themes consistent with marketing objectives
Execute content strategy with the Marketing Manager
Organize internal resources, agencies, and external partners to perform as an efficient and collaborative network for producing high-quality content.
Support when organizing and executing webinars and events
Ensure all content is consistent in branding, style, and tone
Ensure all content leverages best practices of SEO and content marketing disciplines
Track industry content trends and developing an uptodate tone of voice in the experience management industry
What Skills & Qualifications Do You Need?
2 + years of
experience in content or account-based marketing in B2B, SaaS or equivalent experience in a related industry is a big plus
Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- A track record of; creating impactful, industry-leading content for highly skilled audiences and successfully driving target campaigns from ideation through execution
- Experience with multi-channel marketing strategies for web, content syndication, email marketing, and more.
- Proficiency with marketing automation technology, personalization, and ABM software, intent data, landing page builders, A/B testing tools, and customer relations management tools.
- Advanced computer software proficiency
- Experience in HubSpot CMS, Semrush, Google Optimize, Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of social media management (especially LinkedIn) and landing pages
Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing) & Turkish. Arabic will be a plus.