Experiential & Event Marketing Manager
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We believe direct engagement with target audiences in their journey and effectively aligning internal stakeholders are key elements for successful B2B marketing and sustainable growth. We are looking for an Experiential & Event Marketing Manager who will lead experiential & event marketing activities, build productive relationships with target audiences, and align internal stakeholders for successful marketing initiatives supporting the growth.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
- Manage experiential and event marketing initiatives in which Pisano directly engages with its target audiences at every relevant touchpoint (i.e. digital & offline events, influencer marketing, sponsorships).
- Build and manage relationships with key contacts from external stakeholders (customers, influencers, industry thought leaders, industry organizations, 3rd party event organizers, content partners) to design and execute experiential marketing projects.
- Manage relationships, drive decision-making with key internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, product, and customer experience stakeholders) to create alignment and collaboration to deliver experiential marketing projects.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Growth, Account Management, and Product team members around key workstreams and milestones to deliver exceptional experiential marketing projects
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Growth teams in designing and executing content marketing and demand generation campaigns.
What Qualifications and Skills Do You Need?
- 10+ years of solid marketing experience (at least several years experience in events, brand marketing, or PR)
- Any experience in B2B, technology, or SAAS is preferred but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, social media, and influencer marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
- Strong experience in working with cross-functional teams and multi-cultural business environments.
- Natural communicator, ability to initiate, build and grow relationships.
- Team player with cross-functional collaboration experience.
- High energy, self-starter personality
- Aptitude for Time Management and Organization