Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior, engaging with them and resolving issues faster.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
- Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
This is what is happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are seeking an iOS Engineer who has experience in and will be responsible for designing, deploying, maintaining, and monitoring Pisano IOS Products (SDKs or Applications) to meet the customer requirements.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Engineer, to
- Develop a deep understanding of the Pisano platform.
- Develop frameworks, libraries, and SDK for the IOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, especially with the Product team, to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance.
- Specify, document, and develop
new product features
- Comply with the mobile software development standards that have been established and Git flow standards.
What Skills and Qualifications Do You Need?
- +2 year of experience in Mobile Development
- Knowledge in Swift is a must
- Experience in IOS framework, architecture, Swift UI
- Good knowledge of Computer Science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms, clean code, and OOP
- Thorough understanding of scalability, reliability, power, and performance on the IOS platform
- Experience in reactive architectures, concurrency, parallelism, and App Security such as SSL Pinning will be a plus.