Senior / Frontend Developer
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;
Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior, engaging with them and resolving issues faster.
Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what is happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe and MENA.
What is Pisano Looking For?
We are seeking Frontend Developers who will create amazing, and thoughtful experiences for our customers while passionately striving to understand their problems and goals.
What Does Pisano Expect from You?
We expect you, our ideal Frontend Developer, to
Embrace our Pisano Product Development Outline (https://medium.com/pisanoeng/pisano-product-development-ppd-outline-89f5509f975a) and read it before your application.
Design, build and maintain the overall structure and the architecture of our frontend applications
Coordinate with the team of developers
Ensure the code quality and the functionality of your work through quality assurance methods such as unit test and code reviews
Work on all phases of the product life cycle, including integration, tests deployment and refactoring
Influence us with your work ethic and passion.
What Skills and Qualifications Do You Need?
- Years of experience in designing frontend application architectures and finding the best approach for different application needs
- Expertise in React.js and related state management frameworks like Redux, React Hooks or Reframe
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX and having serious knowledge/insights on behavioral differences among popular browsers
- Fluency in utilizing frontend DevOps tools like NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Strong familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- High standards for quality and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in technical implementations, and helped the entire team